Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wed.nesdays are about wedded bliss here at MeetCute, so I thought I'd start 
off with my own wedding. My husband and I got married last October, but it 
was such a fun event and definitely worth blogging about. I wanted a vintage 
heirloom theme, so that's what I created.



Inspiration Board:  Riannon + Justin

From top left: Martha Stewart LOVE Guest Poster, First City Church, 
Apothecary Beverage Dispensers, vintage window panes with glass-
etched initials, vintage crocheted clutch and family heirloom pin, 
distressed dresser drawers for food stands, DIY mercury glass vases 
for white carnations and anemones, paper fan mirror accents and 
paper garland.

To give an heirloom feel to the all-white boutineers, we added matte black skeleton keys.
Dress by Demetrios




Vintage-inspired Mr. and Mrs. signs
Soiree, our reception space, was once an old ballet studio. 
We used the mirrors as a design element by adding folded, 
paper fans that were spray painted in silver, grey, and black.

Betty Weber cake and Vintage 1950s Cake Topper (purchased from eBay)

Photo Booth Fun




No comments:

Post a Comment