Thursday, August 25, 2011














1. Beatrix Cream/Black  2. Matilda Black/Black  3. Alice White  4.Matilda Beige/Red  5. Lady Cream Pink  6. Matilda Mustard Red  7. Aurora White/Red  8. Alice Black  9.Odette Cream/Pink  10. Jasmine Black/White  11.Matilda Pink/Brown  12. Alice Navy  13. Brogan Grey/White



 The name that's been on my lips this past week is Rachel Antonoff, fashion designer and dress-up extraordinaire. I first found her by way of Bass shoes, because I am smitten with their Oxfords! With her graphic tights and bow dresses, she has quickly jumped on my list of favorites. Check out her recent fashion show here. She pulled a 13 Going on 30 and shot a fashion show designed as a high school dance, leaving me wanting to pretty on a stack of wooden bleachers...

Check out more from Bona Drag. (PS-I saw that Audrey Grace Boutique is getting her fall 2011 line!)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment