Tuesday, August 16, 2011

This blog stuff is exciting. But...I work full time and other responsibilities must often come first before any creative stuff. (Hence the slow start to the blog.) My goal is to keep things fresh but rein in my desire to post about everything that interests me. The solution? Dedicate each weekday to a topic. Since I love type and lettering so much, Tuesdays will be about typography. Here's what's on today's menu...
The Phraseology Project is an exciting new approach to typography and illustration. For me, it's one of those "why didn't I think of that" projects. Created by Drew Melton in January 2011, PhraseologyProject.com is an interactive site where guests can submit a word or phrase that inspires them, and Drew and his team then artfully typeset the word. All of the designs are created by Drew or guest creatives from around the country.

More of their work:



No comments:

Post a Comment